TheTechSavy On Wednesday 26 March 2014


Hi guys.. :)


I know it's off the line but its important so I am posting it. Everyone of us would have experienced headache and lack of concentration while working on pc. For instance, I am learning Python online
It requires a lot of attention and concentration which gradually results in eye strain and headache.
I am also a part-time blogger and am always involved in coding or hacking. Being awake for whole
nights is not an easy task. You cant concentrate with same energy every time, so here are some steps based on my personal experience.


  • Use Dark Themes and Wallpapers: 



    In comparison to brighter themes, dark themes comfort the eyes and hence prevent eye strain.
    Everything seems to be highlighted and thus t leads to an improved concentration.
  • Dont listen to Raps or Hip-Hop music:

    Listening to music containing too many wordings disturbs your concentration. So, I prefer instrumental music

     

     ☻Use White Noise: 

    • White noise is just simply the sound of nature or city like sound of a rainfall, sound of  a clock. White noise helps to calm your mind and lets you concentrate on coding/hacking or whatever you're doing :) . This is an example of a white noise:

                                          
                               WATERFALL WHITE NOISE 
       Try gomix.it and create your own white noise that you may use to improve your concentration on pc, studying or any other work. 




    I've dedicated a lot of time in writing this tutorial. So, I hope you would appreciate it :)
    Thanks for reading. 

    Follow me on facebook>>> Țhê Țêčh Sãvƴ



























     







     











Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments